Monday, November 13, 2017

WEEK 6: Made it to the Mission Home

November 13, 2017

Tom's 5 hour bus ride from the MTC to his mission.  He finally made it.  Read the update below.... 
     "Hey everyone! I'm typing this from the mission office in Queretaro! It is super beautiful here and it seems a lot wealthier and safer than Mexico City. I have been assigned to serve in San Miguel de Allende in the Celaya Zone. I will be traveling there alone tonight and I'll meet my companion, Elder Monroy, when I get there. I just wanted to say that I love you all and that I am so glad that I came on my mission. This has been a crazy long day, but is also very exciting to head out to the field. I love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 10: ALMOST CHRISTMAS!

December 18, 2017 Last Tuesday was a little crazy here with the day of the virgin. There were fireworks almost the entire day. On Friday  ...