Thursday, November 2, 2017

Week 4: Miracles are real and this is the Gospel of Happiness

November 1, 2017

I feel like time has flied by these past few weeks and I am very excited to go into the field in only a week and a half. I had a cold for a few days, but I asked my district leader to give me a priesthood blessing and the next day I was already feeling better. I feel perfectly healthy now, so I know that priesthood blessings really do work and that the Lord does care about all of us even when we only have something as simple as a cold. I really enjoy being here at the CCM, because the Spirit is so strong especially when we practice teaching. It's amazing to watch the Spirit guide the lesson and have us simply deliver the message. A scripture I found this week was Doctrine and Covenants 31:3-4. I love the energy and happiness about sharing the Gospel in this scripture. This truly is a Gospel of happiness and joy. I can't wait to go and share it with others in Querétaro.

Something funny is Elder Bolman from my district and I have been using an inside joke non-stop. We keep saying "Mire su espalda" which means watch your back. The whole district and a lot of our CCM generation knows about it and its pretty funny.

Thank you so much for the Halloween package! It was lots of fun to get some candy and it really put a smile on my face. I feel like I don't have a whole lot of new stuff to share, so this is it! 

Have a good week and remember I love you!

(Here is a picture of what I had for lunch today ...Just for fun I guess).

Also me with my package.

2 comments:

WEEK 10: ALMOST CHRISTMAS!

December 18, 2017 Last Tuesday was a little crazy here with the day of the virgin. There were fireworks almost the entire day. On Friday  ...