Monday, December 18, 2017

WEEK 9: CHRISTMAS SEASON

December 11, 2017

This week was pretty fun. There are more Christmas decorations in the center of the town now and we went and took some pictures there. I also have tried some of the traditional Christmas punches they have here, which taste amazing! Speaking of food, we ate at Burger King this week which was really fun. Later that night one of our investigators offered us some food at her restaurant. I tried a new salsa and it was super spicy! I felt sick for the next half hour, but after that I was fine.

Our investigators still are not coming to church, but we met a new investigator at church yesterday which was exciting. Tommorow is the day of the virgin and people are already starting to party. Speaking of the virgin, we have a permanent shrine thing stuck to our wall in our apartment. I sent a picture of it. I think it is kind of funny, because I study at a table right underneath it.

I do not have a lot of time to write today, but I hope you are all doing well and have a Merry Christmas! 

Remember that we can always feel love and hope through Christ! (Read Ether 12 verse 4) 

Have a great week! 

I love you!












No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 10: ALMOST CHRISTMAS!

December 18, 2017 Last Tuesday was a little crazy here with the day of the virgin. There were fireworks almost the entire day. On Friday  ...